The Winter 2020 show will be on February 6, 7, and 8 in the Hagey Hall Theatre.
If you’re interested in helping to write the show, please contact the Chief Script Writer Dan Viggiani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are open for Director, Stage Manager, Tech Director, and Producer. If you are interested in any of these positions, please email email@example.com with your relevant experience.
The responsibilities of each position are as follows:
- Director: cast the show, provide creative vision, run rehearsals
Stage Manager: schedule rehearsals, take note of what the director wants, call cues
Tech Director: manage team to handle props, sets, sound, lights, makeup, costumes
Producer: advertise for auditions and show, including posters, social media, programs, etc
Other ways to get involved
Once the Show Council is selected, they will be looking for people of various skills to help with the show, such as:
- Director: assistant directors, choreographers and vocal coaches
- Stage manager: assistant stage managers
- Tech Director: costumes manager, props manager, sound/lighting designer
- Producer: helpers to put up posters on campus and around the city
… and many other roles!
If you are interested or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who like going on stage!
For those who like making noise!
For those who like building things!
For those who can’t stop making puns!
Even more opportunities as assistants to the Director, Stage Manager, Tech Director, and more!