I’m Diana Skrzydlo (better known as Dee) and I’m delighted to take on the role of FASS President for 2019-2020. I love FASS and I am deeply committed to making it a safe place where everyone can feel welcome and included.
Joining me on the 2019-2020 board are Company Coordinator Jen Farmer and Representatives Chris Lolas, Matt Mustin, Victoria Robertson, and Alex McVittie, along with Presidential Advisor Anton Markov.
I’d like to officially announce that applications for Treasurer and Creative Liaison will be accepted until Sunday April 21 at 11:59 PM. If you are interested in applying for either of these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with which position you’re applying for and a brief outline of your qualifications. Descriptions of the positions are below.
Thanks everyone for putting your trust in me. I’m looking forward to working with the new Board and helping guide the FASS family in this coming year.
Treasurer is responsible for:
- Maintaining financial records for FASS
- Preparing a budget with input from the Board
- Handling the reimbursement of expenses
Creative Liaison is responsible for:
- Running the Show Councils – meetings, coordination, and responsibilities
- Reporting back to the Board on the status of the shows [including debrief]
- Selecting and supervising a Social Coordinator who runs activities during the show run